La revista The Electrical Engineer (Volumen 3, Junio de 1889) describe la escena: "Sautter, Lemonnier, et Cie., who supply the light for the Eiffel Tower, fill a central position with a building representing the top of a lighthouse fitted with a revolving electric light in all details. This is surrounded at the base with ship dynamos, portable installations for war purposes and dynamos for torpado boats." (Fuente)
La revista Industries and Iron (Volumen 6) contribuye a la descripcion: "The central stand, that of MM, Sautter, Lemonnier, et Cie., of Paris, who do all the electric lighting on the Eiffel Tower, including the lighthouse and projectors at the top, is now practically complete. It is surmounted by a lighthouse lamp of the second order, with a revolving Kata-dioptic lens, which is shown in action at night." (Fuente)
Muy triste esta el asunto si esta es realmente la estructura que yace mohosa y olvidada en la Isla de Mona.